Contributor
Stargazer

Moving home unlisted post code

Hi

I mam moving home, if all goes to plan at the end of this month. My new address is an New appartment in a coverted property all have been pre wired by Openreach.

Snags The Post Code is not recognised, however the area is LLU for Talk Talk My current Telephone & BB is with Talk Talk in an adjacent area but different exchange but I am currently out of contact I think. The major problem is the post code not being listed either by Talk Talk, BT, or Sky.

Ruth
OCE_Emma
Topics: 3
Kudos: 543
Solutions: 295

Re: Moving home unlisted post code

Hi Ruth,

While some providers may be able to complete an installation if the post code is not recognised TalkTalk can not do this. It is likely to take some time for TalkTalk systems to show your address in order for us to be able to provide a service to it.

Cheers
Em x

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

Contributor
Stargazer

Hi Em
Thank you for your prompt reply however not encouraging. Royal mail has had the post code listed for some while. When is the next time Talk Talk update their database? Surely this is a vital route to securing new business on new build properties a provider with an updated database will get the business against those that don’t . Perhaps this should drawn to the attention of upper management.

Regards

Ruth
OCE_Emma
Topics: 3
Kudos: 543
Solutions: 295

Hi Ruth,

I can not advise when your address will show with TalkTalk. The home movers team will be able to advise if it is possible to set up services in your new property. If the address is not on our database we will not be able to offer this serivce.

Cheers
Em x

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution