Super Contributor
davebuts

Not able to get in to my account

Hi all not able to get in to my account, would like to see the numbers I have called and see how much I have used, would not like to go over my 40 gig. But if I am not able to look how can I know......:smileyvery-happy:
Been told my account Invalid username or password, please try again.
Well its good to get on here, and its been the same since I think 2006.
So please help
Dave
If I make a spelling mistake. Sorry but I am Dyslexic.

Bring it on kitty
Super Contributor
barney

Re: Not able to get in to my account

Hi Dave:smileyhappy:

Not sure about seeing the numbers you have called, but as the My Account is currently down (for a unspecified period) for "maintenance" this link should show you your current download usage: www.talktalkmembers.com/usage/indexCSA.php
Super Contributor
globalcomms

Sorry barney but it dont show mine.
Regular Contributor
Barso

Thanks for that link barney, 48GB used of 40GB allowed and no way of adding the download boost.....oh well.
Super Contributor
davebuts

Originally Posted by barney

Not sure about seeing the numbers you have called, but as the My Account is currently down (for a unspecified period) for "maintenance" this link should show you your current download usage: www.talktalkmembers.com/usage/indexCSA.php

Ok Barny mate, but what about this mths download usage, and you know I would like to look back over the numbers I have called. It is good to know you can not look the details up (not) as in my case now. I think they need to give a hard copy for free as there not able to give it digitally. Just back from a holiday and would like to catch up with people, but I can not. Not good mate.

Dave

Bring it on kitty
Super Contributor
Tripper

Originally Posted by davebuts
Ok Barny mate, but what about this mths download usage, and you know I would like to look back over the numbers I have called. It is good to know you can not look the details up (not) as in my case now. I think they need to give a hard copy for free as there not able to give it digitally. Just back from a holiday and would like to catch up with people, but I can not. Not good mate.

Dave

This month's usage is on the dial to the left of the bar graph with today's date below it.

Don't have to bother with phone call costs as I'm on the anytime boost which I reckon is good value (for once) for £4.50p/month.
Community Star
jcampy

Originally Posted by Tripper
This month's usage is on the dial to the left of the bar graph with today's date below it.
Don't have to bother with phone call costs as I'm on the anytime boost which I reckon is good value (for once) for £4.50p/month.

4:50 that about 4 month worth of call charges for me

Don't forget to add your phone number to your forum profile

Super Contributor
davebuts

Got it mate, so where do I find my calls I made this mth or last mth or the last 6 mths. Am looking for the dial on the left, still cant see it.:smileymad::smileyhappy:

Bring it on kitty
Super Contributor
Tripper

Originally Posted by jcampy
4:50 that about 4 month worth of call charges for me

I agree some months I can be out of pocket but I decided to opt for it following a couple of months heavy usage and as I never know how many calls I'm likely to make in the coming month - it's a bit like insurance.
Super Contributor
Tripper

Originally Posted by barney

How do you find that link from the Members Home page, Barney ?
Super Contributor
davebuts

I agree some months I can be out of pocket but I decided to opt for it following a couple of months heavy usage and as I never know how many calls I'm like to make in the coming month - it's a bit like insurance.

But i would still like to call a few mates to let them know I am back safe, as I never record numbers and just look at old bills for the number, I am a bit stuffed, by talktalks incompetence to run a phone company....:smileyvery-happy:. Now if I had a hard written copy like lets just say BT all would be good.
Dave

Bring it on kitty
Community Star
jcampy

But i would still like to call a few mates to let them know I am back safe, as I never record numbers and just look at old bills for the number, I am a bit stuffed, by talktalks incompetence to run a phone company....:smileyvery-happy:. Now if I had a hard written copy like lets just say BT all would be good.
Dave

talk talk have paper billing?

Don't forget to add your phone number to your forum profile

Super Contributor
davebuts

Talk Talk can I please get into my account, I pay you for my account. So I ask you please let me get into my account. If you are not able to supply the service then please let me know why and what you plan to do about it, and any refunds you plan. I am still not able to log into my account, the account I pay you for. I pay I expect the service, the service you are not supplying at this point in time. Now I know if I stop paying you will stop all service. But you can stop service and still demand payment. Sounds fair to me (not).
Give me the service I pay for, or just give me a refund...(like that will happen).

Dave

Bring it on kitty
Super Contributor
Tripper

Dave

The phone I bought a few months back has the option to store numbers - but prior to that, I made my own hard copy directory because of a number of mobile numbers which can be difficult to remember, if you don't call them on a regular basis - obviously as you now know :smileyvery-happy:

I just lined a sheet of A4 and folded it virtically down the middle and with room for 62 entries in either half, I found that quite adequate.

As for your balance - why don't you just phone CS - I think there's an automated service to check the balance and pay bills :smileyindifferent:
Regular Contributor
clearmarble

Thanks for the link barney: worked for me on this months usage. Very helpful as my accounts link is not working. It briefly worked for me yesterday, but not today.
OCE_Emma
Topics: 3
Kudos: 512
Solutions: 278

Hi davebuts,

You pay for a phone and broadband service - have you had any problems with your phone or your broadband connection?

I appreciate the recent problems with My Account have been inconvenient but this is now fully resolved.

Cheers
Em x

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution