New Contributor
ailishb1

Returns for freeview box

Dear TalkTalk

I cancelled my TV,BB and home phone with you from 9th December. I advised you I would be doing this on the 2nd December.  You said you would be sending out a returns package for the youview box I asked for the address in case it would not arrive in time but you could not give it to me and assured me that the returns package would arrive in 3-5 working days.  I have chased this up 3 times now and have still not received the returns package.  I have read that this is not uncommon.  Please not I do not authorise you to take the £200 you say you will take if I do not return the box. If you cannot send me the returns pack let me have the address so I can return it myself.  Regards Ailish

OCE_Karl
Topics: 2
Kudos: 1,073
Solutions: 464

Re: Returns for freeview box

Hi,

can you please try our live chat facility : cancel-my -contract

Our colleagues will be able to assist with your query via the live chat option.

Thanks

Karl

New Contributor
ailishb1

Dear Karl

I have spoken to TalkTalk on the phone twice and all I get is the returns envelope will be sent out.  I cannot see how live chat will tell me any different.  Can you give me the returns address so I can post myself?

Regards Ailish

OCE_Karl
Topics: 2
Kudos: 1,073
Solutions: 464

Hi,

our returns address : 

TalkTalk Returns
c/o A Novo UK Ltd
71 Bilton Way
Enfield
EN3 7EP

Thanks

Karl

New Contributor
ailishb1

Thank-you for the address.  I can now return the box at my cost.  It is no more than I have come to expect from the service I got from TalkTalk.