New Contributor
ailishb1

Returns for freeview box

Dear TalkTalk

I cancelled my TV,BB and home phone with you from 9th December. I advised you I would be doing this on the 2nd December.  You said you would be sending out a returns package for the youview box I asked for the address in case it would not arrive in time but you could not give it to me and assured me that the returns package would arrive in 3-5 working days.  I have chased this up 3 times now and have still not received the returns package.  I have read that this is not uncommon.  Please not I do not authorise you to take the £200 you say you will take if I do not return the box. If you cannot send me the returns pack let me have the address so I can return it myself.  Regards Ailish

OCE_Karl
Topics: 2
Kudos: 1,158
Solutions: 476

Re: Returns for freeview box

Hi,

can you please try our live chat facility : cancel-my -contract

Our colleagues will be able to assist with your query via the live chat option.

Thanks

Karl

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

New Contributor
ailishb1

Dear Karl

I have spoken to TalkTalk on the phone twice and all I get is the returns envelope will be sent out.  I cannot see how live chat will tell me any different.  Can you give me the returns address so I can post myself?

Regards Ailish

OCE_Karl
Topics: 2
Kudos: 1,158
Solutions: 476

Hi,

our returns address : 

TalkTalk Returns
c/o A Novo UK Ltd
71 Bilton Way
Enfield
EN3 7EP

Thanks

Karl

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

New Contributor
ailishb1

Thank-you for the address.  I can now return the box at my cost.  It is no more than I have come to expect from the service I got from TalkTalk.