New Contributor
JayneG
Founder

VAT Invoice

Does anyone know how to print out a bill that shows the VAT number and TalkTalk company details. I need a proper VAT invoice in order to claim back a percentage of my bills from my company.

TalkTalk seem unable to understand this request and although I was assured by one of their operators that this would be done I have just received yet another bill that is useless to me.

HELP!
StephenF
Topics: 55
Kudos: 132
Solutions: 21

Re: VAT Invoice

Hello,

Can you please reply to the PM i have just sent you and I will progress further.

Regards

New Contributor
enigma
Founder

Please can someone tell me how to get a proper invoice from the on line billing facility. The print out I can obtain does not give details of Talk Talk (the supplier). I also have a bill from January which states 0.00 VAT which is obviously incorrect. Customer services are hopeless and are unable to help. Talk Talk should be able to provide a proper invoice to their customers.
OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 436
Solutions: 340
Founder

HI Enigma,

I can send a paper reprint of your bills if necessary. IUf you can specify the months you require I can have these reprinted for you. Charges will apply for this request as you have already received the bills online.

If you are not happy with the format of the online bills I would suggest you revert to paper billing. The online bill printout is not the bill itself. The bill is the electronic copy which does state all the relevant details,the printout is jsut that, not the actual statement.

Cheers

M:smileyhappy:

New Contributor
enigma
Founder

I cannot see that the bill states the relevant details. It is giving me an incorrect VAT value. There is no detail of the supplier ie Talk Talk. I do not understand what was wrong with the previous format at least it did state that Talk Talk was the supplier. Is this just a way for Talk Talk to get more money from the customers by us reverting to paper billing?
OCE_Mark
Founder

Hi Enigma,

Is this when your are viewing the invoice online or when you print the itemisation.

The invoice itself is the electronic copy, If you print your bill this deos not become your bill, it is only a copy of your bill details.

Cheers

New Contributor
enigma
Founder

Dear Mark
I access my account
View bills
Print

This provides me with a sheet headed Bills

This sheet does not give details as Talk Talk as the supplier or my details other than a name and phone number.
I do not understand re electronic copy etc. I want a proper invoice from Talk Talk for my records which I was led to believe I could get from the online facility. Are you basically telling me that Talk Talk are not able to provide me with a proper invoice on line and that I have to pay for a paper copy from you.

Thank you
OCE_Mark
Founder

Hi enigma,

The invoice is electronic, the print out is not your invoice, this is jsut a print out of the invoice that is online.

If you are not happy with the format of the online invoice then you need to revert to paper billing and pay the relevant monthly charge for this.

Cheers

N/A
pgdh
Founder

I have printed bills. There is no VAT number anywhere on. I phoned customer services yesterday. I was told that the number is printed on the back of the bill. It is not.

The person said "I'll get it for you" then left me on hold for 10 minutes before I had to drop the call.

I am going to contact the inland revenue about this, because their rules say that VAT details have to be provided wherever VAT is charged.
Contributor
Lesley3405
Founder

I think you may find when you ask for a reprint for TAX purposes it will be free, I had the same issue...emailed in, got a call and was told the reprint if the bil is for TAC (so a VAT return is acceptable or for your employer) is free. I have had 2 copies so far and no charges.....HTH:smileyhappy:
Contributor
Lesley3405
Founder

Sorry TAC is TAX!!