New Contributor
Beverleyt30
Founder

What is it going to cost me to cancel with Talk Talk

I am thinking about cancelling with Talk Talk as I am very unhappy with the service I have received and have checked into other services providers. I still am very annoyed and feel that TT could not give a monkeys about their customers and any problems they may have. I changed from BT to Talk Talk as they Talk Talked a good Talk but they have not did the Walk Walk.

I am really disappointed in how have been treated in relation to the complaint I made about change in times off peak calls, although BT were not the best they were always on hand to help there customers as best as they could an resolve and issue and not just shrug them off.

I would like to know how much I am going to be skinned for cancelling I think I have been with them for 5 months
Contributor
Dave60
Founder

Re: What is it going to cost me to cancel with Talk Talk

Hi Beverley30
Your not alone in the issue of no individual notification of these evening price changes. TT think everyone reads the Notification section all the time themselves.

I too complained about this through the usual channel and got no where. An email to the CEO did eventually bring a better outcome. Otherwise I would have taken my complaint to ofcom. If more people did them pressure would be brought.
Frequent Contributor
ste211270
Founder

Originally Posted by Beverleyt30
I am thinking about cancelling with Talk Talk as I am very unhappy with the service I have received and have checked into other services providers. I still am very annoyed and feel that TT could not give a monkeys about their customers and any problems they may have. I changed from BT to Talk Talk as they Talk Talked a good Talk but they have not did the Walk Walk.

I am really disappointed in how have been treated in relation to the complaint I made about change in times off peak calls, although BT were not the best they were always on hand to help there customers as best as they could an resolve and issue and not just shrug them off.

I would like to know how much I am going to be skinned for cancelling I think I have been with them for 5 months

have a look here:smileyvery-happy:

help.talktalk.co.uk/app/answers/detail/a_id/1617/kw/cancel/r_id/113152

regards ste
(Exchange: LVAIN) Aintree. FTTC status: RFS date 30/06/2013
StephenF
Topics: 59
Kudos: 109
Solutions: 6

Hi,

Your charge will depend on the tarrif and how long you have left on your contract, can you please reply to the PM i have sent and i will check for you.

Regards