Occasional Contributor
frstuart

When does my contract end?

I moved in July 2011 and my talktalk line was provisioned through the home movers service. When does my contract end? I'm sure I read that it was a new 12 month contract when moving, but My Account says I'm still in contract.

Thanks,

Stuart
OCE_Emma
Topics: 3
Kudos: 571
Solutions: 312

Re: When does my contract end?

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to the forums.

I've sent a private message to confirm a couple of details then I'll be able to take a look into your account. Please do not post any of the information requested on the open forums.

Cheers
Em x

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

Occasional Contributor
frstuart

Thanks Em. I've PM'd you the details you wanted.

Stuart
OCE_Emma

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the PM and confirmation of details.

Your account shows a contract end date of 13/01/2013.

Cheers
Em x

Occasional Contributor
frstuart

Hi Em,
Thanks for that. After a lot of thought (and since I've got 6 months left I didn't expect) I spoke to Retentions and negotiated a new 12 month extension with 12 months half price Plus (and with the Lovefilm offer and YouView). Or at least I hope that's what I've agreed. Would you be able to confirm this for me please?
Thanks,
Stuart
OCE_Emma

Hi Stuart,

Lovefilm would need to be signed up to online and is only available to Plus customers. TV is not yet available and if you wish to pre-register an interest in this service you would need to do so via My Account.

Your account is currently on Essentials with 12 months 1/2 price tariff in place. I would recommend you contact the retentions team if this is not what you believe was agreed.

Cheers
Em x