New Contributor
pinklasies54
Founder

i cant read Talk Talk forum FONTS TO SMALL

:smileysad: HOW DO I CHANGE FONT SIZE ON FORUM TO READ IT PLEASE.
SO TINY ITS IMPOSSIBLE
HELP PLEASE THANKS IN ADVANCE :smileymad::smileyindifferent:
Frequent Contributor
johns
Founder

Re: i cant read Talk Talk forum FONTS TO SMALL

Hi,

Try altering the setting for Text size in the Internet Explorer Page option
Regards

Johns
Super Contributor
Lee
Founder

you can also increase the font size by pressing CTRL on your keyboard and scrolling in with the wheel on your mouse.
Super Contributor
Administrator
Founder

Browsers usually support hot-keys too - try CTRL and - or + (for smaller and larger).

The fonts are all user-resizeable on our Web site and forums. Also, the appearance and size of all page elements has been checked on lots of different sized monitors and different browsers.

If the font size is too small on here by default it sounds like you could have an unsuitable windows resolution or system font size for your monitor. Alternative is that your browser isn't set to "normal"/"medium" font size (does the text on other sites look small?)

If you can't find the settings or require more help with this please send me a private message so I can get more detail.
Super Contributor
swarfendor437
Founder

Just like to point out that Firefox was the first Browser to obtain Accessibility approval by the US governing body on same by using Ctrl+ the minus or plus key (top row or number pad); IE was many months before being able to do the same. Firefox also was the first Browser to include support for web browsing speech provided web creators used the tools. I am writing this response in Konqueror, the default browser that comes with the KDE Desktop in Linux which also does the same thing with the Ctrl+ option and wheel of the mouse.

regards,
swarfendor437:smileywink: