New Contributor
Daz9

Talk Talk TV guide freezes

The talktalk tv guide keeps freezing, youview works fine when viewing and browsing through the tv guide but on the talk talk side its ok viewing tv but once I start browsing through the tv guide it freezes which nomally results in having to power the box off and back on again. I am using powerline adapters, please help as this is getting very annoying.
Retired
Nathann

Re: Talk Talk TV guide freezes

Hi Daz9,

Is only the guide in the TalkTalk Player that you are experiencing an issue with freezing?

Could you please confirm you have the latest software update for the On demand players:

How do I update the software for On demand players?

Thanks

Nathan

New Contributor
Daz9

yes it seemed to be just the talktalk player tv guide that was freezing. I followed your instructions and updated the software for the on demand players but it did not appear to install anything. I will monitor it tonight and see if there is any improvement.
New Contributor
Daz9

thanks very much for the quick response and resolution to my problem, updating the software appears to have worked as last night it did not freeze once. Once again thankyou
Retired
Nathann

Hi Daz9,

Thanks for the update, please let us know if you experience any further problems.

Thanks

Nathan