New Contributor

Wireless printer connection

Since joining TT a couple of weeks ago, I'm having a problem with wireless printer printing as it should. I've seen a previous post in which the poster was given instructions as to sorting the problem and I'm sure I followed the same instructions. Still no joy.Mad / EEK! / Confused / Frown
The router is the D-link type. I've done the admin admin bit in the IP address, got the wireless password and entered into the properties box as described but still not printing. Can anyone help with this?

Any help or comments much appreciated.

Thanks.
Super Contributor

Re: Wireless printer connection

Originally Posted by Redman
Since joining TT a couple of weeks ago, I'm having a problem with wireless printer printing as it should. I've seen a previous post in which the poster was given instructions as to sorting the problem and I'm sure I followed the same instructions. Still no joy.Mad / EEK! / Confused / Frown
The router is the D-link type. I've done the admin admin bit in the IP address, got the wireless password and entered into the properties box as described but still not printing. Can anyone help with this?
Any help or comments much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hello,
Can you provide the make and model of the printer, please?
m4nd4li4
New Contributor

Hi. It's a HP Photosmart C4580 All in one type.

thanks.
New Contributor

Well I thought there might be more than one person who has moved to TT and has a wireless printer. Did all of you have no problems? Am I the only one? Do any of the mods have any experience of this problem? In hopeful anticipation of some replies.

Cheers.
Super Contributor

Hi Redman. I`m not familiar with wireless printers but it must only be another network device. According to the HP help files for this device you have to initially set it up with a USB cable and load the product software CD into your PC. Because you have replaced your router you will have to run this again I think to get it all talking to each other.
I suppose you may have tried this but you don`t actually say.
Sorry but can`t think of owt else right now.

Westy.
New Contributor

Hi Westy, I had thought of the option of uninstalling and reinstalling which I think you are talking about but I was hoping to avoid it. It looks like I'll give it a try anyway. Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Regular Contributor

I have an Epson Stylus SX600FW wireless printer and I had to set it up first of all with it wired. The software supplied with the printer obtained the set-up details automatically and it's been plain sailing ever since. It was easier to set up than any other printer I've had.
Have you managed to set up your HP yet?
Highlighted
Kudos: 504
Solutions: 115

how to remove call divert

hope someone can help i was having problems with my phone not working and when i contacted talktalk they told me to give an alternate number till the problem was sorted now it has been sorted my calls are still being diverted and i dont know how to get it back to normal any help would be appreciated thanks
Super Contributor

Re: how to remove call divert

Hi tony61Smile

The forum staff (OCE) should be able to assist you with this when they are back online. In the meantime you may find this TT help artice in relation to setting up and cancelling call divert of some use: help.talktalk.co.uk/app/answers/detail/a_id/1562/kw/divert/r_id/113152

My regards

Barney
Kudos: 504
Solutions: 115

thanks Barney got it sorted Smiley Very Happy great forum help is never too far away
Topics: 17
Kudos: 1,595
Solutions: 529

Hi tony61,

glad Barney was able to get you sorted.