New Contributor
carp1000

When will fibre optic be available in my area, was told by talktalk end of 2013 but still nothing

OCE_Karl
Topics: 2
Kudos: 1,046
Solutions: 477

Re: When will fibre optic be available in my area, was told by talktalk end of 2013 but still nothing

Hi, 

for the latest information regarding fibre, please see : https://sales.talktalk.co.uk/product/fibre

Clicking the 'Buy Now' button will allow you to input your phone number and check for fibre in your area.

Thanks

Karl

New Contributor
carp1000

Re: When will fibre optic be available in my area, was told by talktalk end of 2013 but still nothin

I was told a few months ago that fibre optic with talktalk will be available in the last quarter of 2013 in my area, being a customer of talktalk already the information doesnt answer my question and also conflicts with what your collegue told me a few months ago

OCE_Karl
Topics: 2
Kudos: 1,046
Solutions: 477

Re: When will fibre optic be available in my area, was told by talktalk end of 2013 but still nothin

Hi, 

Fibre is dependant on BT installing the fibre network in your area / cabinet.

BT do provisionally give dates when they expect to install, however this is always subject to change, and we have no control over this. If BT fall behind on their plans to install fibre in a certain location, then this will affect all providers. 

We cannot action until BT upgrade the area, and then allow other providers access to their network.

Thanks

Karl