Problems with your TalkTalk email

We’re really sorry if you're having issues sending, accessing or using email at the moment. We're working really hard to resolve the problems and apologise for any inconvenience caused. For more information read our email status page

Occasional Visitor

No aerial for signal

I received a viewbox yesterday, but I am sending it back unopened,due to the fact that I do not have an outside aerial,so no signal for freeview....... Due to the fact I had been on nightduty when the tele sales person phoned I didnt quite get everything he said as I was still sleepy and his call wasnt the only one that disturbed me. I need an address for sending the package back as there is nothing on or in the bag.

This is also notice that I do not have Talktalk broadbrand and do not want it.

I have the landline rental and that is all.....I would wish all sales calls to stop, but I refuse to pay £49 for this luxury!! So in future if you or anyone else phones and rambles on about products etc I will be hanging up with no word spoken.

Please cancel the viewbox package or I will cancel my direct debit at the bank tomorrow

Yours unhappy,

Wendy Grant

Re: No aerial for signal

Hi WG,

If you wish to cancel the services then you would need to speak to our customer loyalty team. For details please see contact us.