cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About NOW

Becoming a NOW Member with TalkTalk TV is the great way to enjoy brilliant entertainment. All on one simple monthly bill.  Catch up on your favourite shows or discover new ones with access to live and on-demand entertainment from exclusive Sky channels, including Sky Atlantic, Sky Cinema and all 11 Sky Sports channels. 

Not only that, all TalkTalk TV customers who add a NOW Membership to their package will receive the NOW Boost at no extra cost. Our NOW memberships are available to new and existing customers on our Fibre 35 & Fibre 65 packages and selected Full Fibre packages and existing TalkTalk TV customers on Faster Fibre.

NOW logoNOW logo

Why now?

NOW Boost included

Ad-free streaming on 3 devices at the same time and in full HD. Normally £6 a month.

No contract

Cancel your membership anytime.

Stream anywhere

Watch on your TalkTalk TV Box, tablet, smartphone, laptop or even online.

Membership channel comparison

Pick from award-winning movies, critically acclaimed shows and unmissable sport.

A table showing what's included in each NOW membership
Sky Sports News included with any Membership
NOW Entertainment
£9.99 a month
NOW Cinema
£9.99 a month
NOW Sports
£34.99 a month
Hayu
£4.99 a month
Sky Max Sky Cinema Select Sky Sports Main Event US Reality Shows On-Demand
Sky Showcase Sky Cinema Greats Sky Sports Football  
Sky Atlantic Sky Cinema Sci-fi & Horror Sky Sports F1  
Sky Crime Sky Cinema Family Sky Sports Racing  
Sky Comedy Sky Cinema Premiere Sky Sports Premier League  
Sky Witness Sky Cinema Drama Sky Sports Cricket  
Comedy Central Sky Cinema Hits Sky Sports Action  
Gold Sky Cinema Thriller Sky Sports Mix  
MTV Sky Cinema Action Sky Sports Golf  
Sky History Sky Cinema Comedy Sky Sports Arena  
Alibi Sky Cinema Animation Sky Sports News  
NBC News NOW      
Sky Documentaries      
Sky Nature      
Sky Arts (also available on Freeview)      
Boomerang      
Cartoon Network      
Nickelodeon      
Cartoonito      
Nick Jr.      
Nicktoons      
Sky Sports News      

NOW Support

Add a Membership

All the information you need to add a NOW membership

Watching NOW

With so many ways to watch brilliant entertainment, the whole family can enjoy

My Account

It's easy to manage your membership online through your TalkTalk My Account

Fix It

We know sometimes things don't always work how they should do. Find simple fixes here

Add a membership

NOW Memberships are currently available with Fibre 35 & Fibre 65 and selected Full Fibre packages when you join by visiting the TalkTalk Shop online or calling our sales team on 0800 049 9999. You can discuss NOW Memberships during the call and add one or more to your order. 

New customers will have to wait until your fibre broadband connection is live before activating your NOW Membership. Once you have completed the NOW activation process, you will be able to start watching your NOW Membership immediately.   

Existing TalkTalk TV customers on Faster Fibre, Fibre 35 & Fibre 65 and selected Full Fibre packages can add a NOW Membership. If you simply want to add a NOW Membership, please call us on 0800 049 9999 or visit My Account and specify which Membership/s you'd like to add.

Once we've added a NOW membership to your account, you'll receive an email with activation instructions. Once you have completed the NOW activation process, you'll be able to start watching NOW.   

You only need to do this when adding your first NOW Membership with TalkTalk. If you choose to add an additional membership, it will be activated automatically.    

Once you receive your activation email you should activate it as soon as possible. Your activation link will expire after seven days. If you’re a new customer, you'll receive your NOW activation email after your broadband has gone live. Existing TalkTalk customers will receive the activation email immediately. 

Don’t worry if you can't find your activation email,  please contact us and our customer service team can help you set up your account. 

If  your activation link has expired after seven days you'll need to contact us. This is available up to 14 days after placing your order. After this time you'll need to place a new order for your NOW membership.

You will only be able to add a NOW Membership with TalkTalk that you don’t already have with another provider. 

If you want to activate a membership with TalkTalk that you have with another provider, you'll need to cancel the existing membership first and wait for your NOW billing cycle to end, and then add then add the NOW Membership with TalkTalk.  

You must be an existing TalkTalk TV customer or add TalkTalk TV to get a discounted NOW Membership. 

Add a membership in 3 easy steps

Click the link

Simply click the 'Activate NOW' link in the email you'll receive from us. Your link will only be valid for seven days, so be quick.

Follow on-screen instructions

Follow the instructions on-screen to activate your NOW membership.

Confirmation

We'll let you know when we've added your NOW membership to your TalkTalk account, and you'll be good to go.

Watching NOw 

The NOW app is available on all TalkTalk TV boxes except our older TalkTalk TV Plus Box (DN370T). If you're unsure what box you have you can check in About your TalkTalk TV Box.

With a NOW Membership you can also watch on multiple devices like your laptop, tablet, smartphone and on a Smart TV. Download the NOW app for your device or watch online on the NOW website. Just sign in using your NOW account credentials. 

All TalkTalk TV customers adding a NOW Membership to their package will automatically receive the NOW Boost at no extra cost (normally £6 a month). The NOW Boost lets you stream on up to 3 devices at the same time in HD and ad-free.

Full HD requires a compatible device and 1080p HD TV (or higher).

My Account

Your NOW password is the one you created when you activated your NOW membership. If you've forgotten your password, please visit the NOW My Account  and select 'I don't know my password' and follow the onscreen instructions.

Please note, the email address you used to activate your NOW membership maybe different to the one you use to login to your TalkTalk My Account.

As a TalkTalk customer, you can choose a NOW Membership for Sport, Entertainment, Cinema or Hayu. You can select these individually or add multiple in My Account. 

Taking a NOW Membership with TalkTalk TV allows you to add and remove content each month to suit your needs. It’s completely flexible so you can personalise your package and only pay for the entertainment you want to watch.

Your NOW Membership will auto-renew on your renewal date which is displayed in My Account under each active NOW Membership. You can cancel your membership at any time and continue to use it until the next renewal date

If you've added multiple Memberships at different times of the month and decide to cancel them all,  each Membership will stay active until the next renewal date. You can view each NOW Membership renewal date in My Account

To cancel a NOW Membership, simply contact us and one of our advisers will be happy to help you.  

Fix It 

You'll find below some useful tips if you're having some issues with joining or watching NOW. For all other NOW technical help and support please see the NOW website.

Don’t worry if you can't find your activation email, head to My Account and activate your Membership there. Alternatively, please contact us and our customer service team can help you set up your account. 

If your membership activation has failed, this may be due to already having the same NOW Membership with a different provider. To successfully activate a NOW Membership with TalkTalk, you'll need to cancel your existing membership first and wait for your NOW billing cycle to end, and then add the NOW Membership with TalkTalk.  

If your activation has failed for another reason, contact us and we'll be able to help you find a solution. 

When you watch NOW, the video stream isn’t sent to your device in one go. Instead, it’s sent in bite-size ‘packets’. If there’s a delay – often caused by a slow network – your show pauses while it waits for the next packet. This is known as buffering. For more information please see Fix slow broadband speeds.

If you're trying to watch on more than 3 devices at once you'll see an error message such as, 'You're trying to stream on too many devices at once'. You'll need to stop watching on one of the other devices to allow you to watch on the new device.