cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

About the My TalkTalk app

No ratings

You can easily manage your account with the My TalkTalk App. Whether you need to pay a bill, view your monthly allowance or you have a question for our customer support team. The My TalkTalk App lets you do it all in just a few taps.

The My TalkTalk App gives you access to the following features:

View your billing history

Pay your latest bill

View your usage 

Chat with us using messenger

Handy links to help

Check the status of your service

If you’re a new TalkTalk customer, our app’s there to help with your set-up. You can see your go-live date, view and manage your installation date, and track the delivery of your new router or TalkTalk TV Box.  

Google Play Store
Apple App Store

Once you have your My Account username and password, simply enter these into the My TalkTalk App and select login.

If you haven't set up your My Account, just follow our Guide to registering for My Account.

On our new app, you'll be prompted to set up a 4 digit pin code, which you'll need to enter whenever you access the app. If you'd prefer, you will also be given the option to set up fingerprint/facial recognition as an alternative.

tt_icon-pdf You're able to enter your pin three times. If the pin is incorrect you'll automatically be logged out.

Having problems logging in?

• If you've forgotten your username or password you can easily reset it. 
  • Some of our users have experienced issues when entering their password on older Android devices. This is a known issue and a fix is in progress. In most cases, this can be solved by updating your Android version.

Inside your My TalkTalk App is a brilliant new messaging service: App Messenger. Now you can get the help and support you need, when and where it suits you.

To start a conversation, select message us from the top left menu.

Once you’ve sent your message, there’s no need to stay in the app. If you’re busy, you can get on with your day. Just look out for a notification showing we’ve replied and you can jump back into the conversation.

The app stores your conversations so you can refer to them when you need to. It also syncs your conversations across all your devices that it’s installed on. Start messaging on your tablet at lunchtime and catch up on your phone on the bus home.

You can view your current usage, latest bill and make a payment from the comfort of your smartphone. 

If you can't see your mobile usage, please make sure you have the latest version of the App. 

My TalkTalk is free to download. 

tt_icon-pdf Data and roaming charges may apply to download and use the app when your device isn't connected to Wi-Fi. Please check with your mobile services provider for up to date charges and data allowances

If you're experiencing problems with the App, please follow the advice below:

• If you've seen an error message try following the advice provided on-screen. 
  • Try your home Wi-Fi connection 
  • Try another application on your phone. If it also doesn't work there may be a problem with your connection. 
  • Try uninstalling and reinstalling the App.

If you continue to experience problems, please email us at mytalktalkapp@talktalkplc.com. We will need a brief description of the problem, your My Account email address, details of the device you're using and if possible the operating system. 

To make a payment on the app follow the steps below:

1. Select Make a secure card payment.
  2. Select the service you wish to pay for then choose continue.
  3. Enter the amount you wish to pay and select continue.
  4. Enter your card and billing address details.
  5. Select make a payment to complete the payment.

Simon
Hi, I’m Simon did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088