cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add or remove a Boost

You can manage your account and Boosts online in My Account.

1. Login to My Account
  2. Choose Profile & Settings from the navigation menu
  3. Select My Telephone Settings from the dropdown menu
  4. Now choose the Boosts you'd like to add by ticking the boxes next to them
  5. When you're happy, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose the Update button
  6. We'll then give you a summary of the Boosts you've opted in for. Choose Confirm again to save your changes

Please note It can take up to two days for your Boosts to be activated. We'll let you know by email when they're ready to use.

Removing your phone boosts

1. Login to My Account
  2. Choose Profile & Settings from the toolbar
  3. Select My Telephone Settings from the dropdown menu
  4. Choose the boosts you'd like to remove by unticking the boxes next to them.
  5. When you're happy, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose the Update button.
  6. We'll then give you a summary of the Boosts you've opted out of. Choose Confirm to save your changes.

1. Log into My Account 
  2. Select My Package from the Dashboard page
  3. Under My broadband, select My security settings
  4. Find the SuperSafe Boost option in the list, and select the level of protection you want (1 device or 8 devices)
  5. A new window will open. To save your changes choose the Confirm Order button

Please note: It can take a few days for your SuperSafe Boost to be activated. You’ll receive an email from our security partner F-Secure with your username, temporary password and download link. 

1. Login to My Account
  3. Under My broadband, select My security settings
  4. Select the SuperSafe Boost option in the list, and tick the box next to No protection
  5. A new window will open. Select Remove all protection to deactivate your SuperSafe Boost

1. Log into My Account 
  3. Under My add-ons, select Manage add-ons.
  4. You'll see a tick in the box next to every active Boost on your home phone