cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do I use Speed Dial?

No ratings

Speed Dial makes it quick and easy to call your favourite numbers from your home phone. You can set it up for any UK landline, mobile or international number. The service itself is completely free to use, you'll only be charged the cost of the call you're making.

This calling feature is no longer available to add in My Account.

To add numbers to your Speed Dial list, follow these instructions:

1. Log in to My Account
  2. Type a name into the box labelled Name
  3. Type a phone number into the box labelled Phone Number, including the UK area code or international country code
  4. Repeat this process for all the numbers you’d like to add to your Speed Dial list. When you’ve finished, click Save

Once you’ve added some numbers to your Speed Dial list you can start calling them from any of your home phones.

Calling your Speed Dial numbers is easy. Simply dial the digits shown in My Account under Dial next to the name of the number you want to call.

You can change the numbers in your Speed Dial list in My Account or by using your home phone.

To change your Speed Dial numbers from My Account:

1. Log in to My Account
  2. Delete the names and numbers that you no longer want from the text boxes
  3. Replace these with the names and numbers you’d like to add to the list
  4. Click Save to accept the changes

You can also change your Speed Dial numbers from any of your home phones. To do this simply dial * * * and follow the recorded instructions.

To delete Speed Dial numbers, sign in to My Account and visit the Speed Dial section where you set up your Speed Dial numbers. Simply delete the names and numbers of the Speed Dials you no longer want from the text boxes and click Save. Your changes will be made within a couple of minutes.

Yes, you can. To do this:

1. Log in to My Account
  2. Click Print or Convert to PDF in the top right-hand corner
  3. Now simply follow the instructions on the screen

Simon
Hi, I’m Simon did you find my article useful?

Looking for help ?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options