cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Setting up TalkTalk email on iPad

No ratings

To get you set up with email on your iPad, we've included the steps below. If you've already tried to set up your email and something went wrong, please delete the account from your device and start again using our steps. For instructions on how to do this follow these steps.

Before you start, it's a good idea to test your username and password in webmail to make sure they're correct. If you run into trouble, you can use My Account to manage your email address and reset your password. To have the best experience we recommend that you have the latest iOS.

1. On your iPad home screen tap the Settings icon
  2. Select Passwords & Accounts 
  3. Select Add Account
  4. Select Other
  5. Add Mail Account
  6. On this page you need to complete the following sections:
    Name - Your name needs to go in here
    Email - Enter your email address
    Password - This is your email password
  7. You will see the IMAP summary page, tap Save

Your TalkTalk email is now set up. To check for mail tap the Mail icon, and if you want to have alerts for mail simply set the Badge App icon in the Notification Centre and this will show you how many unread messages there are.

If you have any problems, head over to Apple's iPhone support site for more detailed help and troubleshooting

To delete an account from your iPad, follow the steps below:

1. Tap Settings, then Passwords & Accounts 
    2. Now select the email account you want to Delete
    3. Tap Delete Account

If you use another email domain such as Tiscali you can use the steps above. For your settings check out Email settings IMAP & POP3

Do you have other devices?

If you want to set up other devices you can use our guides Setting up TalkTalk email on Android and Setting up TalkTalk email on iPhone

Simon
Hi, I’m Simon did you find my article useful?

Looking for help ?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options