cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

When does my contract end?

No ratings

Your contract end date can be viewed online within myaccount, simply navigate to the your package section where you'll see your contract end date displayed within package overview. If you're thinking about leaving, just get in touch with us and a member of our support team will be happy to discuss your latest offers.

Contract lengths to suit you

Choose from 12, 18 or 24 month contracts and we guarantee your broadband price stays the same for the duration of your contract. It's the same great, unlimited broadband with a single low price that now includes line rental. Compare our Faster Fibre plan vs Bt, Sky & Virgin Media to see how much you could save with us.

When you sign up for a TalkTalk service you agree to have that service for a minimum contract term. If you decide to cancel your service with us before that minimum term ends, you may have to pay an early termination charge.

This charge varies depending on your TalkTalk service and the number of months you have left on your contract. This table shows the early termination charges for each month remaining on your contract:

Package Charge per month remaining on your contract
Fast Broadband £9.00
Faster Fibre £8.50
Fastest Ultra Fibre Optic £10.50

Products we no longer sell

Package Charge per month remaining on your contract
Phone only £3.00
Plus £25.00
Plus TV £25.00*
Essentials £17.50
Essentials TV £17.50*
Simply Broadband £15.50
Any other package £8.00 - £23.31 dependent on the package.

* If you have a package that includes TalkTalk TV you’ll also need to pay £75 for your set-top box unless you return it to us within 21 days. Just give us a call and we’ll send you a pre-paid returns bag.

Fibre Medium - £10 per month for every month left on your contract, in addition to the phone and broadband early termination charges.
Fibre Large - £15 per month for every month left on your contract, in addition to the phone and broadband early termination charges.

How do I see my contract end date?

Your contract normally begins on the date that your package goes live or is renewed. You’ll find that date ­ – and your contract terms – in your welcome pack or your renewal confirmation letter. If you haven’t kept them, please get in contact with us. 

Commitment Breakage Fee

What is this charge?

We charge a commitment breakage fee if you sign up for a boost, but then cancel it before the end of your minimum commitment period.

How do I see my commitment end date?

Most of our boosts come with a one month commitment period, so check your bills or emails to find out when your specific boost began.

Stephen
Hi, I’m Stephen did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088