cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Your Future Fibre bill

No ratings

We'll send your first bill shortly after your Future Fibre connection goes live and every month after that. Your bill will show:

• The full amount you'll pay for Future Fibre
  • The date your payment is due
  • Details of any discounts on your account 

When will my bill arrive?

You’ll receive a bill notification email to let you know you can view your bill in My Account. We'll then start sending your bill on a monthly basis and the monthly charge you were expecting will become the standard payment each month. Your bill will be sent around the same day each month and your payment due date will also be around the same date each month.

Charges on your bill

The charges on your first bill will be different depending on whether you're new to TalkTalk or you've upgraded your existing TalkTalk package to Future Fibre.

Your first bill will contain part month charges and charges in advance for your package, so it might be a little higher than expected but there are no hidden costs. The charges since you've joined section will show any charges from your go live date up to the date of your first bill and the charges in advance section will include your package charges for the month to come.

For example, if your Future Fibre connection went live on 1st November and we produced your first bill on 8th November, your bill will include part month charges to cover your services from 1st November to the 8th November plus charges in advance to cover your services for the month ahead (9th November to 10th December).

Your bill will contain part month charges and charges in advance for Future Fibre, as well as a part month refund for your previous package.

The part month charges cover the cost of Future Fibre from the date you upgraded up to the date of your bill and the charges in advance will include your package charges for the month to come.

You'll also see part month credits in the last month's changes section. These are charges you'll be refunded for because they cover the cost of your old package from the date you upgraded to the date of your first bill.

Tayler
Hi, I’m Tayler did you find my article useful?

Looking for help ?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options