cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Your first bill

No ratings

You'll get your first bill a few days after your new services go live. To view your bills online, simply sign up for online billing in My Account and we'll send you an email to let you know when your bill is ready. We can also send paper bills if you prefer - these are charged at £2.75 per month unless your receive your bills in large print, Braille or audio format.

Your monthly bill will be sent around the same day each month and your payment due date will also be around the same date each month. You can change your payment date in My Account to one that works better for you. 

About your first bill

Your first bill will show your TalkTalk account number, the full amount you'll pay and the date your payment is due. If you're paying by Direct Debit, you'll see the date the payment will be taken from your bank. Your bill will also include:

• Charges for your TalkTalk package
  • Charges for any additional Boosts or features you have selected
  • Details of all discounts on your account including the date valid to
  • Any one-off charges, for example charges for installation, equipment, or an engineer visit
  • Charges for call usage
  • Charges for TV rentals and purchases
  • Full itemisation of calls made

Your online bill has been split into sections to make it easier to view. To expand any section, select the blue arrows down the right-hand side of the bill and the support content will open up.

Charges on your bill

Your first bill will contain part month charges and charges in advance for your package and Boosts. The charges since you've joined section will include any charges from your go live date up to the date of your first bill and the charges in advance section will include your package and Boost charges for the month to come.

For example, if your services went live on 11th June and we produced your first bill on 15th June, your bill will include part month charges to cover your services from 11th June - 14th June, plus charges in advance to cover your services for the month ahead (15th June - 14th July).

Tayler
Hi, I’m Tayler did you find my article useful?

Looking for help ?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options