cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Zoom on your TalkTalk TV

No ratings

If you’re having trouble reading text on your screen then your TalkTalk TV Box’s zoom function can help. Your box is also compatible with selected USB keyboards which you can use to navigate the menus.

What can I zoom in on?

You can zoom in and enlarge the menus and notification messages on your TV screen, allowing you to have a larger view of any text. Please note, this feature doesn't work whilst you're watching programmes and you won't be able to select anything onscreen whilst zoomed in. The zoom is set to enlarge the page view by 1.33 times its original size and can't be zoomed in further than this.

How do I use zoom?

1. Simply press the Zoom button on your TalkTalk remote control to zoom in or out
  2. Use the direction pad to move the focus of the zoom
  3. Once you've zoomed in, your TalkTalk TV Box will remember this setting even if you switch it off at the wall

Mike
Hi, I’m Mike did you find my article useful?

Looking for help ?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options