cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£17.95 per month new customer 18 month contract.

10 REPLIES 10
Joyno
Participant

I currently have two Talktalk broadband services in two separate addresses, and have seen a Talktalk advert for broadband at £17.95 per month, however, I don't seem to be able to access this offer. When I add the offer to my account the website 'mysteriously' increases the price to £23.95, apparently for my loyalty!

How do I access this £17.95 offer and stitch myself into an 18 month contract?

ferguson
Community Star

You can renew your contract pretty much when you like. But you should be able to ask for the best new customer deals if you are within 90 days of your current contract ending, is that the case?

Joyno
Participant

Both of my accounts are just out of contract as of the end of January.

ferguson
Community Star

In which case you should keep details of the offer you have seen and contact the loyalty team accordingly. 

Joyno
Participant

Many thanks. I'll give them a call.

ferguson
Community Star

Cool, let us know how you get on.

Joyno
Participant

Well, after several unanswered phonecalls to talktalk and three Live chats which end with "That is an online offer only" I have given up and signed up to another service.

I would suggest that people don't waste their time and energy trying to talk to "talktalk" and vote with their feet. I have two accounts at two addresses so when the second comes out of contract that is being changed too. So much for customer loyalty, or am I just living in the past!!

ferguson
Community Star

That is disappointing news. Good luck with your new provider.

milwargr
First Timer
I've just had exactly the same experience!
Time to move.
Joyno
Participant

Yes, time to move on!! Lol!

It's strange how the emails, text messages and phonecalls fron TT have now started wanting to know why I'm leaving, and offering me a great deal on fibre (which is not available at my location) .........and a fantastic deal on normal broadband, £17.95. Sorry, but I got a better deal elsewhere.

neilm831
Team Player

My current 18 monthcontract ends aug but today having seen a new deal on internet this has been torn up and a new deal starts tomorrow but reason im saying this ia from next month new contracts wont be offered or given untill last month of deal.

I was on

£25 fibre broadband 36 meg

£5 half price unlimited calls

New contract

£19.95 fibre 

£7.50 unlimited calls

£2.50 speed boost to 63 meg

So saving 5p and getting 63 meg instead of 37 meg but i can opt out apparently on speed boost.if no real improvement