cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£25 per month for Faster Fibre? is this wrong?

5 REPLIES
Highlighted
Janet66
Participant

Hello, I ordered faster fibre including a new router today over the phone and the customer service operator insisted the price was £25. I was absolutely sure it was £22.50 and said this to the operator. His name was Mike, he again led on to clarify that the packages must be different. So after I ordered I checked again, it was the exact same package. I have spoke with live chat and they said I agreed to this price and cannot do anything about it until it's activated. This is absolutely ridiculous, you sold me to my knowledge as of now a FALSE price for the same package. I believe this was manipulating me to buy the package at a higher price. If this post does not resolve this issue soon I will be making a formal complaint. I need an honest explanation of how this happened. Thank you.

ferguson
Community Star

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then give them a day or two to respond.

Janet66
Participant

Will do that, thank you!

Community Team

Hi 

Ive checked your order and the Discount should have been £11 rather than the £8.50 that was included in the order. 

I have now swapped the discount and the price you will pay per month is £22.50 as per our current promotion.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards

Janet66
Participant

Thank you very much :)

Community Team