Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£4 charge for TV

4 REPLIES 4
Katyushka
First Timer

TalkTalk, you never really resolved the issue I had with your youview box (it died) due to the fact that apparently, my TalkTalk TV package was not renewed when I renewed my fast fibre contract in November last year (or this was your excuse for blatantly lying to me when you promised to send the new one but never really did, and you actually admitted it!). So I just gave up and got my own TV box.

The conversation with your complaints management team took place on 11 february when I requested TV service to be removed from my account because I was so fed up with your pathetic customer service, when you said I don't even have the TV Service, so I won't be charged the £4 TV fee. So WHY DID YOU CHARGE ME £4 for TV SERVICE THAT I REQUESTED TO BE REMOVED BUT ACCORDING TO YOU DID NOT EVEN HAVE?????? Why do I have to chase you all the time to get the problems resolved (which you never did, I just gave up) or check the bills that you got them right and then chase you AGAIN because you didn't??? What kind of a service are you providing for your customers to be THAT unhappy with you (see FB)??? 

Regards,

One of many very angry and fed up customers.

Katyushka
First Timer

Is ANYONE going to cancel the charge???

ferguson
Community Star

I have flagged this up to the support team for you, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then give them a day or two to respond.

Community Team

Hi Katyushka

I can opt you out of the upcoming TV charge but I'll need to confirm some security details to access your account.  I'll send a PM (Personal Message) separately with the info required.

Please note however that when you opt out of TalkTalk TV you will lose access to add and remove TV Boosts flexibly.  You will lose access to TV Boost on demand content via the TalkTalk player.  You will also lose access to TV on the go services via the web and Mobile App.

Also, any current recordings you have made from a Boost channel will stop working when you are no longer subscribed to that channel.

Opting out will also remove any current active TV Boosts.

Thanks

Karl.

Community Team

Hi

I've processed the request for you and made any required adjustments to your bill.  Any credits will be reflected on the next bill.

Thanks

Karl.