Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£4 charge removal

3 REPLIES 3
aaaaghNO
First Timer

I upgraded to Broadband in December following an email from TalkTalk. It was clear my contract with you was for Broadband only. I then received an email saying I would be charged for TV. Lo and behold when I check my account, my contract is now  Broadband and TV!!

I rang customer services when I got the email and after some dishonest attempts at making me pay, they agreed that they would remove the charge. I asked them to double confirm as from previous experience with TalkTalk, what is agreed by phone never happens.

As expected, I have received my bill and it has the £4 charge on.  I am really disappointed but not surprised. I have attempted to have it removed again by online chat and am no further forward.  I was asked if I had plugged my freeview box in during the last 60 days. Can you please remove the charge and confirm that you have done so?

Community Team

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

aaaaghNO
First Timer

Hi Karl,

Thanks for responding to my post.  I have now updated my profile with my phone number and other details.

Many thanks.

Community Team

Hi

The charge was incorrectly applied to your account so this has now been fully removed.  A part credit has been made and the system will automatically add a credit to your next bill.

Thanks

Karl.