Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£50 Cashback Woes

5 REPLIES 5
Deels7
First Timer

I have been running around in circles for months, trying to ascertain what happened to my £50 cashback, I was promised, in return for changing over my provider to Talk Talk. I ordered my Talk Talk package, online, through the proper link, in June 2018. I have had no communication since that time. I have written to Talk Talk, phoned messaged, everything. All I receive are messages to email UK Talk Talk vouchers, which I have done SIX times, to no avail. Order no: N59659834. The whole process has been extremely frustrating.

Community Team

Hi @Deels7

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Deels7
First Timer

Thank you. I have screenshots showing that I went through the correct procedure. 

Community Team

Hi @Deels7

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards

Alexp1
First Timer

Hi @Deels7 did you get your cashback? I have just transfers to Talk Talk, only because I saw the offer on Too Cash Back. First time ever that I have not had the cashback track. TCB take ages to investigate and I don’t wan to miss the cancellation deadline if Talk Talk just don’t honour cashback, as there seem to be lots of issues where they don’t seem to honour the deals advertised.

Community Team

Hi @Alexp1

The vouchers/cashback etc do not come from Us, All we do is ensure you have met the correct criteria, and validate the sale. 

The rewards come from the affiliate site that you used and can take upto 90 days.

Regards