Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

AWIN VOUCHER

1 REPLY 1
cotty
Sightseer

I signed up with talktalk in july 2019 solely because of the £50 amazon voucher. I was told I would receive this voucher after 3 months, in October 2019 I still had not received my voucher so I phoned and was advised that they had escalated this with the third party who deals with these vouchers. This would take another 30 days to be sent to me. Nov 2019 and I still have not received what I have been promised. I have phoned today to be passed from person to person for 2 hours and still no one is able to help, they have now said they have escalated the escalation, is that even possible?!! If this is not resolved ASAP I will be cancelling my order and will not be paying talktalk a penny as they have breached their own contract.

J Cotterill
hosay299
Insightful One

Hi @cotty welcome and if u can post in the help side on here the oce will chase for u they are way BETTER than the call staff

u need to post in the my account side here

as u are in the right site but just posting the the wrong area for help. as if it was somthing else u need help on u will find other will help u out

they should rely with in 48 hrs they work mon to fri and work during office hours 

u will see that other people have posted the same going back a long time for things like that as it is a issue but they seem not do want to sort it out.

just do not post any personal info on here as is public

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)