Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Billing and payments

7 REPLIES 7
Mandi53
First Timer

I had email saying that direct debit had failed and they would try again on the 11.March but I paid it on 27 Feb  so there should be no need to try again and then charge me if it fails again my bill should be up to date 

Mandi
Community Team

Hi @Mandi53

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your landline telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

Mandi53
First Timer

Hi I've updated my profile now .

Mandi
Community Team

Hi @Mandi53

The Direct debit has indeed been rejected, Have you checked with your bank to ensure that Direct debit is active on their side? 

Mandi53
First Timer

Hi it's still active but there wasn't enough in the account but I made an online payment on the 27 march so I should now be up to date and have nothing to pay till my next bill 

Mandi
Community Team

Ok Thanks.  There is still £5.33 outstanding. 

Mandi53
First Timer

Yes I know it says that there is an outstanding balance no it there shouldn't be I don't know what or where it's come from as I am up to date with payment 

Mandi
Community Team

Hi Mandi53

They are the advance charges  from your February invoice which was £32.33, but only £27 was paid, its all outlined on your bill. 

Regards