Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can not log into my account anymore

17 REPLIES 17
Misskwish
Team Player

I can not long Into my talk talk account anymore it keeps saying password or email wrong well sorry talk talk I do remember my password and email as I have signed Into it a few days ago. I have tried loads of times to change password and it is still telling me the same thing. I can use the app but that doesn't show me everything I need it to. I  need to be able to sign in to my account properly  Can someone please help

Carla
Community Team

Hi Misskwish

From our side your My Account is showing as not registered, can you try and re-register from our website 

Let us know how it goes. 

Misskwish
Team Player
Tried that and it tells me that I'm already registered and to try resetting password but that still doesn't work
Carla
Misskwish
Team Player

Still can not log in

Carla
Community Team

Hi @Misskwish

Ive noticed that the email address you have used for My Account is slightly different (there is a "g-" in front ) from the one you have used for the community is that correct?  

Are you using the correct address?  

Misskwish
Team Player

Yeah definelty the right account. I logged on fine last week. Both should be same email account 

Carla
Misskwish
Team Player

This is really ridiculous now I still can't log in

Carla
Hoggy10
Popular Poster

Hi, Exactly the same problem with me as well, been trying for days & unable to reset password, just states "sorry something has gone wrong try again" Online chat was no help.

Still unable to access my Acc.   

Community Team

Hi Misskwish,

I'm sorry for the delay. There was an issue over the weekend which has now been resolved. Are you still unable to log into My Account at the moment?

Thanks

Misskwish
Team Player

This hasn't been resovled I still can not log in this is getting ridiculous 

Carla
Misskwish
Team Player

No this doesn't resolve it. Iv lost count how many people have told me to do that. I have tried that and it tells me I'm already registered. I  been registered for 9 years this is just ridiculous. I reset password loads of times still nothing works 

Carla
Misskwish
Team Player
Yeah they still can't sort mine keep telling me the same things
Carla
Hoggy10
Popular Poster

Hi, Pathetic isn't, absolutely no help at all. Get someone to sort it who knows what their doing.

Collett05
Popular Poster

I have exactly the same issues ! They don't know what they are doing.

Collett05
Popular Poster

bump

Community Team

Hi 

Can you confirm that access to My Account is now resolved, If you are still having problems and you are not the OP (Original poster) can you start a new topic. 

Thanks

Misskwish
Team Player

All working now thank you

Carla
Community Team