would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cancellation Talk Talk Serivce

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning everyone, Hope everything would be fine. I am struggling to make cancellation from talk talk service. It would be great if anyone could help / suggest me the solution.

1) Unfortunate #coronavirus and #workfromhome - facing hell lots of issues to connect remotely. Called multiple times, spent my time, my money, and after 5 days I managed to cancel my services but seems like the whole week got waste because today I received a mail saying "thanks for staying with us".

2) Direct Debit for the next month has already been deducted from my account even after cancelling the services, so hoping to get my money back in my account.

3) However cancellation request was placed 1 week ago (not sure whether it's still valid or not), which is due on 20th April but I would request to cancel the services on 16th April so that I can continue with the next provider.

4) However, I am not looking for compensation of my time and money that I have invested in this but it would be great if I get the amount deducted for the upcoming month in advanced.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Community Star

@Anonymous, could you try posting in the Billing etc section? This is just a "comments" board.

Try copying and pasting and opening a new topic.

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Philosopher

@Anonymous please post in the my account for help in ur own topic and staff will help when they get to u

see here

they do not check on here that offten

Hope that help Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Community Star

I have reposted this under my own name on behalf of  @Anonymous , @hosay299 , in the hope it reaches the workflow.  His other posts are vanishing into the spam bin! I have tried to explain why to @Anonymous.

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Philosopher

@Gliwmaeden2 yes i was p/m by them i have seen this am 

Hope that help Joe
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Deepak1

There is now a new cancellation request going through for the 14th April.

In relation to compensation etc, I would have go guide you to our complaints procedure

Regards

Highlighted
Philosopher

@Anonymous seems we get u sorted in the end

Hope that help Joe
Highlighted
Community Star

I'll try to post another message from @Anonymous on here, but the last time I tried, the image was just a jumble. 

@Anonymous , one of the OCEs will confirm whether or not there are exit fees but you are very close to the end of the contract. @OCE_Arne should be able to clarify this.

Any fees you paid upfront for the month will be sorted on the subsequent bill and a further one should show £0.00. Very important to keep your Direct Debit in place during this closing period. If you are owed money by TT it is the simplest,  quickest way for you to receive it. It would be claimed through My Account if that is the case.

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Star

@Anonymous's message. Sorted display issues by disabling "return to webpage" settings in my Gallery......!

Screenshot_20200407-104048_Chrome.jpg

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted

Hi Deepak1,

I've sent a PM to confirm a couple of details so we can help.

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

Highlighted

To confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone telephone enquiry password if you have one

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution