Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot log into MyAccount... get "Oops Let's get you back on course"

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Just order my new service from Talktalk.  When I log into MyAccount I get "Oops Let's get you back on course".  Most tabs give that message but the "Personal Details" tab works OK.

Trying to change password gives either a "old password is incorrect" or "something has gone wrong" (depending on whether I try to change it from MyAccount or the login dialogue).  I note however, that the password I chose on signup did *not* require to have a special character in it, whereas the others dialogues say it must (i.e. your instructions are mismatched).

Email support has gone quiet, and tried to say I wasn't even on the system despite having my order details here!

Please advise.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

BTW... it did work OK for a few hours at first.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Could somebody help me with this, please.   It just worked again - once - and is now back tp the "Oops" thing again.  Something flashes "Outage" in the top left-hand corner, briefly, before I get the Oops message.  There are dozens of posts on this forum with people having the same problem!

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Somebody seems to have fixed the issue for me, so the case is closed on this forum.

Highlighted
First Timer
I cannot log into my homecall pipex we mail and it has been week now