Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Failure to reduce my bill

5 REPLIES 5
Whittler555
First Timer

Hello, 6 weeks ago I conversed with TalkTalk on your Chat system and you agreed to reduce my bill by taking certain items off it.  I have let the next months bill go by at the full amount however you are still billing me for the full amount for March which is now two bills down the line.  Please explain?

ferguson
Community Star

If you can advise which items you agreed to have removed then the support team can certainly look into this for you. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then give them a day or two to respond.

Whittler555
First Timer

We agreed to remove the Unlimited UK Calls Boost at £10 per month and TV Starter Boost at £5.  This was all agreed 6 weeks ago.  I understand that the February payment would not be reduced but you have not reduced the March payment and simply ignored my instruction. What is also very annoying is that it took an hour of my time to try and soret this out last time and TalkTalk have done nothing.

Gliwmaeden2
Wise Owl

Boosts should cease to be charged for from the day they are cancelled unless you have had them for less than a month. What you have paid upfront should be credited back on the next bill after stopping them. Something wrong here, so I hope it's looked into by an OCE for you soon!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Team

Hi Whittler555

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Community Team

Hi @Whittler555

Ive reviewed that chat and can see the agreement to remove the services and also renew your contract, However the chat ended before the required compliance script was not read out, therefore the services remained active .

Today i have removed the boosts and raised a credit for them on your account this will be shown on your transaction history in My Account. 

Regards