would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

House move

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Whysee
First Timer

Hi, hope this question is ok, first time on here. I notified TT of new address, moved in, phone bb ok, tv bad signal communal aerial, gave notice to TT and they said I have to pay fee for breaking new contract, I only moved didn’t ask for new contract, any advice please, emailed them no one answers me, they just send separate email saying bill due, thanks

martswain
Philosopher

If you had read the conditions pertaining to a Home Move you would have found that as part of those you will be deemed to have entered into a new contract.

If you wish to leave, then standard cancellation charges apply.

A TV aerial problem is nothing to do with TT.

Martin
davey
Insightful One

I've just booked a home move through the phone team, the agent asked me if I would like to remain on my current contract or take out a new one. I opted to keep my existing contract which was confirmed in the email I received...

ferguson
Community Star

If you are on a Fixed Price Plan you can keep your existing contract when moving home. This will still incur early termination fees if cancelled before its expiry date. 

@Whysee The support team here can check your particular circumstances, but they won't be back online until Monday. In the meantime make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account.

Community Team

Hi davey,

As ferguson has said, if you're on a Fixed Price Plans you'll be able to keep your current contract - are you on a fixed price plan?

Chris