Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing Top Cashback

4 REPLIES 4
Alexp1
First Timer

I have just transferred to Talk Talk, only because I saw the offer on Top Cash Back. First time that I have not had the cashback track in many years of using TCB. Apparently TCB take ages to investigate and ultimately rely on the merchants integrity to honour the agreed cashback. I don’t want to miss the cancellation deadline if TalkTalk just don’t honour cashback, as there do seem to be lots of issues where they don’t appear to want to honour the cashback deals advertised. Thanks for any help you can give.

Community Team

Hi @Alexp1

Cashback can take upto 90 days as per the Terms and conditions.

It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a reward. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your reward 

Your order was placed 2nd March so it could take up to June 1, 2019. 

Regards

Alexp1
First Timer
Hi @OCE_Arne thanks for responding. I know it normally takes time to be confirmed, but it hasn’t shown at all, so net even ‘pending’ on my TCB account. Normally purchases track within 24 hours or so and then sit pending for a few months, which is fine. Should I not be worried that it isn’t showing as tracked? Cheers
Community Team

Hi @Alexp1

Ok , I'll as AWIN to confirm that its tracked, Have you contacted TopCashback? 

Alexp1
First Timer
@OCE_Arne thank you. TopCash back day to contact after 7 days if it hasn’t tracked. That will be tomorrow.