Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No £60 voucher 90days

6 REPLIES 6
mac4nine
Chatterbox

It is 90 days ain’t My account went live and I have not received my £60 voucher.

I have emailed Awin and no response.

Help

Community Team

Hi @mac4nine

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Community Team

Hi mac4nine

Can you confirm the site that you used to sign up to TalkTalk?

mac4nine
Chatterbox

MSE

Community Team

Hi @mac4nine

MSE dont offer vouchers through their site for Broadband, they guide you to comparison sites, Di you get an confirmation email when you ordered the service?  

Highlighted
mac4nine
Chatterbox

I followed all the instructions 

Talktalk Deal

Included rewards

£60.00 one-off reward to claim from TalkTalk

Important! You'll receive an email with instructions of how to claim your £60 Amazon, Argos, Tesco or Ticketmaster voucher within 90 days. You've then three months to activate it.

TalkTalk

(avail to 90% of UK)

11Mb

Standard

Ends Thu. '£12/mth' over 1yr contract. You pay £17/mth, or £204 over the year without calls. But claim a £60 Amazon, Argos, Tesco or Ticketmaster voucher, spend it & it's an equiv £12/mth. Note: TalkTalk was worst of the biggies for customer service in our latest poll

12 month contract

£60 voucher email within 90 days use within 3 months Tesco, Argos, Amazon Ticketmaster

£17 per month becomes £12 per month

Community Team

Your sale went directly through our website, Voucher offers come through sites like Comparethemarket, Quidco, Uswitch etc, these are the sites that offer the Vouchers, It is not TalkTalk that provide these vouchers, they are incentives by these marketing sites to gain hits on their websites.  Without the sale going through these sites the sale is not eligible for the rewards.  

I can only apologize and advise you to follow our complaint procedure to dispute this. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.