cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No £60 voucher after 240 days since ordering...

6 REPLIES 6
ChemicalShard
First Timer

I purchased TalkTalk broadband on 06 July 2018 on the 12 month at £17/month offer including a £60 amazon voucher. It has now been 240 days since ordering. The terms and conditions of the £60 amazon voucher offer stated I'd receive the voucher up to 90 days after ordering. I would have thought 240 days is long enough now as I'm 2/3 through my contract.

I contacted uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com on 21 November 2018 and have received no reply relating to my issue.

I would appreciate a quick resolution to this issue as TalkTalk are in breach of their own terms and conditions as far as I'm aware.

Community Team

Hi @ChemicalShard

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Community Team

Hi @ChemicalShard

Unfortunately there is no sale tracked through AWIN, 

Are you certain you signed up through an affliate website, currently they advise you are ineligible for any vouchers.  

ChemicalShard
First Timer

Well I am afraid to say that the company you have consulted with is mistaken. I was entitled to this gift when I signed up and I have confirmation emails showing confirmation of my submission of my email address associated with my eligible broadband order.

I would appreciate a prompt resolution to this. TalkTalk is violating the contract I signed up to by not honouring their promotion.

ChemicalShard
First Timer

Please see attached screenshot of said emailscreenshot-mail.google.com-2019.03.06-13-40-04.png

Community Team
Community Team

Hi @ChemicalShard

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards