Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

ORDI request

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi,

I have been with Talktalk for several years & kept my telephone number when i moved home 3 & 1/2 years ago.

However my telephone number & current address do not match (still shows as my previous address), Openreach have said my telephone provider Talktalk must send an ORDI to get this fixed, unfortunately no one at Talktalk customer services know what to do, ie silver to gold status.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Zafira
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Zafira welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear back on Monday {office hours)

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Chatterbox
Thanks
Zafira
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Zafira

I have sent off the request, Will let you know when they come back. 

Regards

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thank you

Zafira
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Zafira

Openreach have sent the ORDI back saying there is no address mis-match. 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks for this, but BT have said that my telephone number shows as a spare but unavailable, it should say currently in use with talktalk.

Can you let openreach know about this, can you tell me what address shows for me for both silver/gold statuses please?

I have updated my private notes to show my current address & previous address.

If i go to any provider they say i cannot retain the current number as this is unavailable, bt said it was due to an error when the number was transferred & not updated when i moved with openreach.

Please get back in touch.

Zafira
Highlighted
Chatterbox

The request you sent was a Robotic, automated request, that will not work, as there is a DI (data integrity) issue, BTopenreach confirmed my old address shows with them.

They advised a Talktalk Gold user/Superuser must manually put a request to correct it & an automated ORDI request won't work.

Zafira
Highlighted
Chatterbox

The request you sent was  Robotic, automated request, that will not work, as there is a DI (data integrity) issue, BTopenreach confirmed my old address shows with them.

They advised a Talktalk Gold user/Superuser must manually put a request to correct it & a manual robotic request won't work.

Please get back in touch as this issue has not been resolved, even though I replied to the expert about a month ago

Zafira
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Why cannot i get my issue resolved.

It's getting farcical now.

My contract is up with talktalk & i was exploring options with other providers before i speak to he talktalk retention department.That is when I knew there was an issue with my phone number.

I was informed by BT executive office that they have spoken to btopenreach who confirmed that my old address is still showing with (as of Friday 13th December), they advised the standard ordi request will not work with the robotic check & someone must send a special request to openreach to correct the issue (as my address move over 3 years ago did not go through correctly), however my line is working *removed*.

They said if it was a BT issue then a Gold User can only fix this, in Talktalk it may be called a superuser.

Try to go to any website to try to take up services using my postcode *removed* you will see that they all say I cannot retain my current number.

Please get back in touch.

Zafira