Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problems logging into My Account and email

3 REPLIES 3
98janice
First Timer

I have never been able to log into my account. When I signed up to talk talk for boardband the customer service Representative set up a talk talk email address and password. I have tried a million times to log in and i cannot. When I try to reset my password I get as far receiving the code to my mobile number then I input a new password and everytime it says something went wrong. Now talk talk have written to me saying they are going to charge me £2 extra every month as the bill that they send to the talk talk email address is not going through. So basically the talk talk email address doesn't work but talk talk don't seem to want to help to reslove the issue. I DO NOT WANT A TALK TALK EMAIL ADDRESS NEVER HAVE. Anyone else had a similar issue.

Community Team

Hi 98janice

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

98janice
First Timer

How long does it take to resolve this issue? Since posting this I have called customer service on two separate occasions and still the problem has not been fixed. Next stop complaint to CEO as I'm now just exhausted. 

Community Team

Hi @98janice

Sorry that this is still ongoing,

I have escalated this to our CEO office, A manager will be in contact this week. 

Regards