would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Renewal of contract

ANSWERED
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Wise Owl

Hi, I have just renewed my current contract for a further 24th months at £21.95 plus my continued contract of £6 for anytime calls until November 2020, can you please check this has been processed for me,

Many thanks Theresa xx

Highlighted
Wise Owl
Solution
Have now had confirmation of this via my account, thankyou
Highlighted
Popular Poster
Can I ask you please, what were you previously paying (without anytime calls) ? and how long was your prevoius contract for ? . I shall be in the same situation soon, did you do this thro' retentions ?
Thank you
Highlighted
Wise Owl

Hi Stepdey

I was on faster fibre at 19.95 on an 18month contract I negotiated a contract on LIVE CHAT and was eventually offered a 24month contract at 21.95 which I was happy with.

Hope you get a contract you will be happy with.

Theresa xx

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi theresa, appreciate your speedy responce, your renewed contract is exactly what I'm looking for, I am 18 months at £22.50p faster fibre presently, and obviously it is possible to get a better deal as you have found out. Thanks again !

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Update ! - Just got through on the phone to Rententions/Loyalty on 0345 172 0088 (asked for them specifically) Spoke to them and told them of the current Plusnet offer of £22.99p for their Faster Fibre  on an 18 month contract + £75 cashback, then told I could have T/T Faster Fibre on an 18 month contract for £19.95p, but they couldn't match the £75 cash back, which I accepted.

My present 18 month contract £22.50p expires 2/03/20 and T/T then wanted £25 a month to renew for the next 18 months, so well pleased !!  😃

Highlighted
Wise Owl

Hi Stepday,

Glad to hear you got a good deal by going to retentions, as I had already been on an 18 month contract at 19.95 I was happy to accept the offer of 21.95 on a 24 month contract , happy surfing.

Theresa xx