would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Service Restrictions

4 REPLIES 4
shane605
Wizz Kid

Hi,

when logging into my account there seems to be a service restriction.

"We have had to apply a service restriction to your TalkTalk account as you have an outstanding balance on your TalkTalk bill. Please make a secure online card payment and your services will be reinstated within 24 hours. Need help to pay? Call our Customer Payment Support team on 0845 655 3528 to discuss a number of options. They will help you to get back on track. (Calls from a non-TalkTalk line will incur a service charge of 3p per minute plus your providers access charge.)"

As far as i am aware all bills are paid via direct debit. Can someone look into this?

Thanks 

Shane

Community Team

Hi @shane605

This message has been raised a few times,  I can assure you your account will not be restricted and the direct debit will be taken as usual, it seems that sometimes the My Account system jumps the gun between the billing issue and the direct debit due date.  That message should appear only after the Direct debit date has passed. 

Sorry for any concern caused by this. 

Regards

shane605
Wizz Kid

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I was trying to remove the Unlimited calls boost from the account but I was and still am unable too because of the "restriction".

regards

Shane

ossie72
First Timer

How many customers get this same message and get assured it's an error and no service restrictions have been applied? When I got fed up with that explanation and posted my review on Trustpilot I get this response -
"I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion with your account. I'd like to look into this for you and put things right. Can you please send a tweet over to @talktalk or register and post on our community forums here so my team can help. https://community.talktalk.co.uk/
Thanks
Emma - TalkTalk Social Team"

but looking on the forum I just find I'm one of many being given the same lame excuses ...

????
Community Team

Hi @shane605

I can help so I've sent you a Personal Message on the community with some Data protection questions. 

Thanks