Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV series recommendations

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hiya,

Can anyone suggest any good horror/thriller TV shows?

Thanks 🙂

Hi

I've recently finished Ash Vs Evil Dead on Netflix, A little cheesy at times, but good old fashioned style of comedy/Horror.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted

Thanks Karl 🙂 The Outsider on sky is also a good watch.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

@OCE_Michelle 

I've just started watching / re-watching Murder She Wrote on Sony Ch 48 for a good old fashioned who-dunnit. I haven't seen it for years and in most ways it's very dated and cheesy. LOL

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted

Thanks @fre55die, aw not watched that for years 🙂 I still think the older TV shows and movies are the best 🙂

Highlighted
Community Star

@OCE_Michelle 

In most ways, I agree although there are no "tech" special effects which these days are deemed as essential.

The good old written Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes plots are still the basis for most good "who dunnits" Etc.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted

Yeah I agree, I was saying this to my other half the other day. We were watching Howard the Duck as I said that I haven't watched it since I was little and I was impressed with the special effects for it's time. In fact I much prefer them to the current CGI of today as sometimes it can look a bit to fake 🙂

I'd take a good plot over special effects any day 🙂

Highlighted
Community Star

Inside No. 9.

Free on good old BBC iPlayer. I have only come to it myself recently, but if you want dark with a twisted comedic edge this is definitely for you.