Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk talk overbilling my mum

5 REPLIES 5
DoubleGG
First Timer

My mother was a talk talk customer. There were Problems with the line so she needed to get engineers out, and although she was assured she wouldnt be charged she was. She complained about the charge and talktalk cut her off, charging her again for the privilege.

I arrive and try and sort it for my mum. Talk to a nice Indian man i explain the situation to.... Who transfers me to pearl in SA, a "manager". She calls my mother a stupid old woman, a liar who shouldn't be let out alone then puts me on hold for 15 mins, probably hoping I'd hang up. 

I wait, she comes back on, insults us some more before muting me.  Still on the call now, sounds like she blocked the mic.

Not happy

GG
Community Team

Hi @DoubleGG

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include the home telephone number, we will then be able to Investigate this. 

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

DoubleGG
First Timer

Think I managed to add phone number. Bit more complicated than you wrote

GG
Community Team

Thank you. 

I cant see any engineer charges on the account?  I will ask for the call you mention to be listened to. 

DoubleGG
First Timer

Thanks. Has there been any progress?

GG
Community Team

Hi 

I can see that you have an open complaint with our CEO office. 

Because of this, we on the community cannot interfere with any ongoing investigation. 

A manager within our CEO office will be in contact with the account holder.

I hope you get the resolution that you are looking for.

Regards