Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk DECLINED CASHBACK via Topcashback

ANSWERED
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi

I placed an order via Topcashback for Faster Fibre as a new customer. The offer stated I would receive £100 cashback. I have met all the eligibility criteria and fmade an order through Topcashback link. I made sure I was doing it through TopCashback as there was Topcashback logo on your website when I was making the order.

However, the TopCashback website states that you have now declined my cashback as "The network agency has not identified ourselves as the last referral for your transaction." I made the purchase exactly as I should and have had no other issues with TopCashback apart from this one now with Talk Talk. Please can you investigate. Obviously the incentive was part of the attraction for me to move to TalkTalk in the first place so I am very disappointed in this and I am looking for it to be resolved. If it is not, I will need to cancel my order during cool off period. Can you please help to resolve?

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

THE ORDER NUMBER IS: obscured for customer security

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @suesis 

Please do a quick check that your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here) your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add any relevant other notes and finally save changes. TalkTalk's Community Team OCE will then locate your registered TalkTalk details and look at the order status.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi @Gondola 

Many thanks for your help. I have just added all the info on my profile as per your post. 

Do you know by any chance how long it normally takes for TalkTalk's Community Team OCE to resolve?

Thanks a lot  🙂

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi suesis 

Depends on progress of their workflow and then validation.

Allow a day or two for the OCE to pick up this thread and they then validate the order with AWIN who are the external cashback management company. AWIN verify the the order complies with the Terms & Conditions and that the order has been tracked with TCB before being presented to TalkTalk's order process.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @suesis

I can check that you are eligible, but cashback can take upto 90 days as per the Terms and conditions below.

• It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a reward. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your reward.

Your original order was placed 28.09.19 which is only 27 days ago.

Thanks

Popular Poster

Thanks a lot for your help. I will wait then.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi

Happy New Year!

Could you please look into my cashback as 90 days have passed now?

Many thanks
Highlighted
Popular Poster
Solution

Hi @OCE_Arne 

Could you please look into my cashback as it's been more than 90 days now?

Many thanks in advance

Highlighted
Popular Poster

@OCE_Arne 

Hi

Could you please get back to me on my enquiry?

Thanks