Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unlimited UK calls boost

3 REPLIES 3
des09
Wizz Kid

Can the UK anytime boost be switched on and off on a monthly basis?

Being called a boost implies it can.

But on the information page of all landline boosts it offers me a discount but says it's a 18 month contract.

What I want it to be is switchable and at the discount.

Cliddy
ferguson
Community Star

If there is a discount available it will show the duration for which it will apply, in this case 18 months. It does not change the facility to remove the Boost after the usual minimum of 30 days. But if you do remove it you may find that the discount is no longer available going forwards. Hope that makes sense.

des09
Wizz Kid

Thanks for quick response.

I do see a contradiction here, you say if there's a discount, the 18 months shows the duration. But that it might not exist if I was to leave and rejoin.

We are a low usage landline user, so want to leave off the boost for a while to see if it's cost effective. Meanwhile want to take up the offer of fibre.

As a result should be a cost neutral change !

But also want to be able to go back to a discounted UK calls if I need to.

Cliddy
ferguson
Community Star

I don't see the contradiction to be honest? You can always contact the loyalty team who are usually receptive to a discount on Boosts. But ultimately you need to check your own usage as you say to see whether the Boost is cost effective, if you are a low usage landline customer then that may not be the case.