Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

billing issue? take it this is an error

4 REPLIES 4
grahamj
Conversation Starter

You have an outstanding balance on your account, and a payment is now overdue. Please make a secure online card payment. Need help to pay? Call our Customer Payment Support team on 0845 655 3528 to discuss a number of options. They will help you to get back on track. (Calls from a non-TalkTalk line will incur a service charge of 3p per minute plus your providers access charge). Please don't make any changes to your account until the balance is cleared.

what is this about? my account is paid by DD and took the £45 on 4th feb as expected.

there is no outstanding bill, never has been, whats going on?

:thumbsdown:

NHS IT geek for 16 years......have tried turning it off and on again 🙂
ferguson
Community Star

It is an error and sometimes pops up when your latest bill is in flight, it happened to me last month. It should disappear at some point within the next few hours. Quite disconcerting though as you suggest. I have flagged to the support team so that they can take note. 

grahamj
Conversation Starter

Hi

My bill is due to refresh today from £45 to £49 with the new tvbox charge, its showing £49 as outstanding balance.

hopefully the does sort itself out and I'm too much rushing into viewing the bill.

better message would maybe be 'we're currently producing your new bill', please check later?

Community Team

Hi grahamj

Thanks for your post,

This has been raised before,  I'll pass on your feedback to the team responsible. 

Sorry for any confusion caused.

grahamj
Conversation Starter

Thanks Arne.