cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

cant login to online my account for billing and account info.

7 REPLIES 7
Daylan1
Popular Poster

Hi,

On saturday  morning i was able to login to my account using my password and activated homesafe virus protection - i just recently upgraded to fibre. 

On saturday afternoon despite a few attempts said i was using incorrect email or password. I  then decided to reset my password using the have you forgotten password link . I tried tried accessing and still said invalid email or password. I have tried resetting a few times now and still not working.

I phone talk talk  who said looks like not registered and i may have done something to deregister  but when i tried to register  site said i was already registered  .  

I phoned back and said  would pass to back office, 

I then received an email today suggesting i try deleting cache and cookies which i have done and still doesnt work after resetting password again .  They also gave  information suggesting help pages and community. Also live chat but i cant find unless need to access online account in the first place.

Can anyone help?

Regards

stuart
Hoggy10
Popular Poster
Hi, Exactly the same prob for me, over 2 weeks now & there are many with the same log-in/password reset prob but no one seems to care or know how to resolve it.
Collett05
Popular Poster

Exactly the same here

Hoggy10
Popular Poster
H Collett & others with same problem, I have contacted online chat today & explained that many of us have the same problem & they have promised to escalate the problem & will contact me within 48 hours. Fingers crossed.
Hoggy10
Collett05
Popular Poster

ok solved it. If you have an old email domain already like tiscali, you need to get them to add another email address to your account. you can then reset this password and acces my account area. When you are in my account you can change it back to use the tiscali account as primary so you recieve bill emails !!

Hoggy10
Popular Poster
Hi Collett, Thanks for the info, I will contact TalkTalk again. Thanks again Hoggy10
Daylan1
Popular Poster

Hi thanks for that.  I used to have old tiscali email but was changed to another email already when i first applied for fibre  . I will give them a phone.

stuart
Daylan1
Popular Poster

Hi thanks for that. I used to have old tiscali email but was changed to another email already when i first applied for fibre  . I will give them a phone.   

stuart