Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

current contract and odd billing adjustments

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi - i had the email for a new fixed two year contract etc with bew hub....clicked on it and nothing has happened for days.

MyAccount stil has my old contract details showing but then my June bill shows that all my discounts have been removed?

Online support suggested i cancelled contract on 28th May and that i have therefore lost all disounts etc? Any help appreciated OCE.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi newcomer59, no 8dea how to resolve your issue but your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day.

I'm sure @OCE_Arne will get to the bottom of it for you.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @newcomer59

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Highlighted

Hi @newcomer59

The renewal request was cancelled on the 28th meaning that your account has switched to full price, I would advise contacting our loyalty team to renew any discounts. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Thanks for looking into this for me but terrible work by TalkTalk in this instance.....so im on a discounted contract until Jan 2020; i get an offer for a new hub and a fixed contract which i accept; this is tehn somehow canecelled - AND im put on a full price contract increasing my established and contracted monthly price by £11pm.........TERRIBLE

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

so anyway ive been in touch with the retentions team and apprently its tough!......so any discounted contract i previously had with talk talk has been removed - but they will roll me back onto the contracts, just without the discounts anymore which should have applied for the length of the contract? breach of contract? wonder what the ombudsmans view would be......

this is the absolute worst customer experience i have ever had......neen a customer of onetel since about 1998....rolled into tiscali which then rolled into talk talk - and this is what i  get for loyalty? absolute garbage.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

OK so in fairness i have to state how this has been resolved.

After telling the resolutions advisor that i wanted to make a compaint, i did so and then also got to be transferred to her supervisor. We then sorted out the issue and i am happy with the resolution.

I did feedback that there was a real issue with the initial handling - the supervisor didnt do anything out of the ordinary for me to get the resolution so why could it not be handled at first contact? A more vulnerable or less assertive customer may have accepted what they were told and suffered a worse deal through no fault of their own.......

Highlighted

Hi newcomer59

Glad you go this resolved, I will pass on your feedback to the department in question, 

Regards