Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 uswitch voucher not received

Bee0055
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

So I joined TT in June.

Initially saw this deal via uswitch which I was eligible for at the time.

Signed up directly through TT chat as I thought this was a great deal. They said they couldn’t offer the £100 but would offer £75 welcome credit.

Was then told I was eligible for the £100 and to wait 90 days.

Waited 90 days, was even given a date to wait until and the address to look out for in email that the voucher would be coming from.

Now 90 days have passed and, after having to send screenshots of previous chats and also a screenshot of said voucher, which now does not exist, am now told I am not eligible for the voucher as I have been given the £75 credit which initially would have gone towards setting up fees, which I kicked off about as that wasn’t part of the deal.

Anyway my point being, if someone is not eligible for something, TELL THEM STRAIGHT IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, instead of going through the rigmarole of having them wait a set period and advising them to look out for a voucher you always knew would never arrive.

This is a nonsensical waste of everyone’s time and makes your company appear unethical and untrustworthy.

Who in their right mind would then go on to believe anything you say to them in the future if you have already displayed that you make false promises and give false hope?

If I am not eligible for something, save everyone the headache and tell

me that in the first place!

3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @Bee0055

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Bee0055
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 4

I don’t think I am now which doesn’t bother me any more, it’s just the palava of being told to wait and being told I would receive it, the date and the email address it would be coming from, and to further wait 90 days in order for said voucher to arrive, when all they had to say was you won’t get the voucher but you will get £75 towards your bill until it runs out.

How simple and straightforward is that? 🤦🏽‍♀️

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hello again @Bee0055 and thank you for starting your own topic.  🙂

As you have explained it now I fear that you are not eligible for the voucher. This is supplied via a third-party website and only applies if you order through their links directly. You seem to have ordered separately and received a credit for doing so.

The support team here will of course look into this for you, it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Please bear in mind that they they won't be back online until Monday.