Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£110 Amazon Voucher not recieved.

horacegoes
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Hi, i signed up for Talk Talk fiber 65 and my account went live 90 days ago today. 

I was supposed to receive a £110 Amazon voucher within 90 days but no voucher has been received.

Iv emailed the vouchers@broabandchoices.co.uk as directed in the confirmation email originally sent to me and have received no reply. 

Iv updated my profile to include my talk talk landline.

Hopefully this can be sorted, thanks. 

Cba
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 10

Hi horacegoes

I'm sorry to hear this.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi horacegoes 

Your Community profile is showing as 100% complete. The missing link was the landline 'phone number which TalkTalk support use to quickly locate your customer account. This is why our volunteer Gliw' was keen on you adding the landline number in the 'phone number box.

TalkTalk Support will now readily locate your account to answer your enquiry. Hold off for their response.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 10

That looks correct now, @horacegoes.

All you need to do now is wait for staff to reach the thread.

Community Stars can't help with the process of chasing up the voucher  - at least staff will be quick once they reach this as they can immediately identify your account. 

Thanks, @Gondola.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi thank you Gondola, i have filled this out again, this time i received a number of forum rewards!

Is anybody able to help me with my query yet or do i need to, perhaps upload a custom avatar?

Cba
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi horacegoes 

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your current TalkTalk home 'phone number in the entry box 'custom.profile.phone_number'
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your customer account number and notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Your phone number can be seen in your customer MyAccount or listened to on the 'phone by dialling 17070.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

horacegoes
First Timer
Message 6 of 10

Thank you  Gliwmaeden2 iv added my account number, have also done the profile wizard for a 3rd time. 

Are you aware of any other way of contacting talktalk about this issue, its just using this forum seems unnecessarily convoluted to the point of being absurd? 

Earlier I received my 'first reply award', I'm trying to make a complaint leading to me receiving the £110 im owed, is this supposed to be a joke ?!

Cba
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 10

Hmmm... still something wrong, @horacegoes.

Only staff and yourself can actually see it, but there should be a little black peg symbol showing beside your avatar/name in your thread posts and I can't see that yet.

It might help staff if you could go back to the Personal Information section and at the end of that, in Private Notes add your account number. Save changes here too!

I don't know when staff will next be on this board, but your thread is in the queue. It may take a few days to get a response. 

CS @Gondola may be able to help you further with setting up your profile correctly. 

I presume your email address was verified when you first joined?

0 Likes

horacegoes
First Timer
Message 8 of 10

Hi i have updated it (again) and saved it (again), has it worked this time Gliwmaeden2
Im sorry i have no other way of knowing as this forum has not been made to work intuitively.  

Cba
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

@horacegoes, your profile doesn't yet show that it's complete. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Or if you simply go from settings; drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. 

Any alterations require you to Save Changes. 

Your thread is in the queue for attention. Staff reply during the day Monday to Friday. 

0 Likes