Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£ 12.50 charged for "Admin Fee - Payment Due Date Missed "

B612x
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

Hi there,

I have been charged £12.50 for "Admin Fee - Payment Due Date Missed " on 19 Nov bill. I would be grateful if you could provide me with an explanation for this as for me it seems to be a mistake :

Indeed:

- I had set a new direct debit up on the 12th Sept 2021. I have even received a confirmation email from info@customer-service.talktalk.co.uk : the very same day at 10:04 am !

- had enough money on my account at the time and days the direct debit should had been proceed !

I can send the proofs if required.

I consider that I have been unfairly overcharged and I claim a £12.50 refund for that.

Best regards

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Jo,

thank you for your message. Unfortunately, I think this is useless continuing this support request.

Indeed, after a chat with a staff Help&Support member it appears that I have set up the Diret Debit within 4 days before paiement date due expirated date. This seems to be out of delay and this way the paiement was not possible... I am upset for the lack of communication on this issue. If I have been notified, I would have pay as soon as I would have known that the direct Debit did not work, instead of been charged unfairly £12,5 !!‌‌

Good day,

X

Message 2 of 5

Hi B612x,

Really sorry to hear about this.

If you still need help, please let us know as we'll look into this for you further.

Thanks,

Jo

B612x
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 5

Hi Gliwmaeden2,

thank you for this kind and swift reply. I will try to reach staff members through the chat tomorrow. 

all the best,

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

@B612x, that's upsetting! Hopefully this will be sorted soon, but staff only cover the forum Monday to Friday and there can be quite a backlog. 

It may be quicker for you to try Chat tomorrow, after 9am:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Or phone after 9am on Monday:

03451 720046

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.