Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 credit/voucher

gbrundle
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

When i signed up to Talk Talk it was on the basis that there was a credit/voucher that could be claimed after 90 days. I've not received any emails, and there's no where to claim when I log in. Could someone please help me look into this? I feel like I've looked everywhere I can but I'm hitting a brick wall. 

2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @gbrundle

Thanks for your post. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Can you advise who provided the offer?

Subject to that the support team here will gladly look into this for you, it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. It may take a day or two as they catch up with the weekend backlog, but they will deal with this as soon as they can. 

0 Likes